Doing what matters most for your customers can cost very little yet produce big returns.
80 percent of companies believe they deliver a good customer experience. Yet, only 8 percent of customers agree. Why is there such a disparity? Where do companies go wrong? How can you optimize your customers’ experience?
Little Things Big Returns reveals how companies miss the little things that draw customers in or turn them away. Most importantly, this book explains how companies can close the customer experience gap and realize big returns.
Research confirms little things happen in the moments that matter most to your customers. By little things I mean human things, the kindnesses and considerations that surprise people and create feelings that are never forgotten. When those experiences are memorable, customers become loyal and even fall in love with your company.
You’ll also learn how doing what matters most for your customers can cost very little yet produce big returns. Just change your attitude and resolve to make your customer’s experience the best it can be. After all, how much does it cost to change your attitude?
- How to identify the little things that matter most to your customers
- Why only a few customer experiences matter much more than others
- How to optimize the most critical moments along your customers’ journey
- How to design and deliver powerful customer experiences that cost very little
- Why what matters most to your customer also matters most to your success
- How many successful companies realize high returns from doing the little things
Little Things Big Returns: How To Deliver Experiences That Matter Most To Your Customers is now available for purchase through Amazon.com.