Join Brandtrust at the Pharma Market Research Conference Bay Area (PMRC) in San Francisco June 13-14, 2023. Visit us at our booth for the “Power of Human Truth”—a book from from our favorite thought leaders as our gift to you!
Genentech | Health Equity + Designing Pharma Research of the Future
The year is 2040 and you are an advisor on the Pharma Market Research Board. The importance of culturally competent health insights has always been a priority but it is now imperative to creating successful business strategies and designing solutions that reduce health disparities and improve the quality of care for patients.
Patient populations are dramatically different than they were just 15 years ago and it’s this group’s responsibility to establish the foundational pillars of how health equity is incorporated in all research, branding and strategy across the globe.
Join this interactive and engaging round table as we look to the future and put our ideas together to create the path for all organizations to incorporate greater inclusivity and diversity in their medical and advocacy efforts and examine our responsibility to accurately reflect the diversity of patients in every step of market research.
In this session, we will:
- Determine how we might adjust our research practices to be more inclusive
- Establish best practices for research outreach to ensure diverse patient audiences.
- Define ways to embed health equity research into patient journeys and marketing strategies.
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 | 11:35 AM – 12:20 PM | “ASK THE EXPERTS” INTERACTIVE ROUNDTABLES
Brandtrust | The Human Truth of Mental Health: How Narrative-based Research Tools Revealed Strategic Opportunities
Mental health awareness efforts and evolving portrayals in mainstream media have greatly reduced stigma for those experiencing a variety of mental health conditions, but misunderstandings around mental illnesses persist.
Join Brandtrust to learn how they leveraged Narrative Inquiry – a proprietary narrative-based qualquant methodology – and strategic sample blending to go deeper on this complex topic and reveal actionable insights that have the potential to dramatically reframe how we think about, and treat, mental health issues.
In this session, you will learn about:
- How pairing agile narrative-based qual-quant research methodologies with strategic sample blending can provide deeper, more actionable strategic insights
- How the general public thinks and feels about mental health today, in their own words
- The keys to building, repairing and supporting mental wellness, including barriers and nuances specific to gender associations
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 | 9:35 AM – 10:05 AM | TRACK A