Live Knowledge Mapping is an interactive facilitation process designed to surface key facts, hypotheses, and guesses in order to plot a comprehensive map that identifies truths, the knowns and unknowns, burning questions, opportunities to explore, blind spots, gaps in knowledge, and cognitive biases that are influencing strategic decisions and directions. Teams will gain experience with the technique, learn its efficacy, and learn to work with cross-functional teams by sharing and hearing ideas. Teams will also align around key objectives and next steps, and walk away with a cohesive learning plan to galvanize their broader organizations.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the various components that go into a Knowledge Map
- Explore the advantages and efficacy of the technique
- Learn to work with cross-functional teams by sharing and hearing ideas
- Align around key objectives and next steps
- Walk away energized with a cohesive learning plan to galvanize your broader team around!
Learn about all of Brandtrust’s Human Truth Workshops here.