Brand Building Resolutions for 2014January 3, 2014
Brand Building Resolutions for 2014:
- Spend some quality time with your customers. Look beyond the obvious; strive to understand not only what they’re doing but why they’re doing it.
- Discover what actually motivates your customers. Odds are it’s not the functional benefits of your product or the obvious rational needs expressed by your customers.
- Isolate the moments that matter most to your customers as they engage with your brand. Some touch points matter more than anything in your customer’s experience. Optimize those moments and you’ll optimize your brand.
- Obsess on your customer’s experience with your brand. When all is said and done, brand loyalty is achieved through brand experience. What your brand does is more important than what your brand says.
- Expand innovation boundaries. Use a deep understanding of your customer’s experience to think beyond product development. Innovations that enhance the customer’s experience or service levels succeed more often, cost less and have greater impact than new products.
What are your brand resolutions for 2014? Please share here or on Twitter and tag your tweet with #HowDoesItMakeYouFeel or simply, #HDIMYF.
Daryl’s new book, How Does It Make You Feel? Why Emotion Wins The Battle of Brands, is now available for purchase digitally on Amazon.com and print versions will be available January 2013. Follow HDIMYF updates on Twitter @BTCEO and @Brandtrust®!
Need help sticking with your brand resolutions? Contact Brandtrust® today.